You will need: sheer natural fabric; invisible zipper; bias tape.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Center front part - 1 detail
2. Center front flounce - 1 detail
3. Side front part - 2 details
4. Side front flounce - 2 details
5. Side back part - 2 details
6. Side back flounce - 2 details
7. Middle back part - 2 details
8. Middle back flounce - 2 details
1. Sew center front flounce to front part. Serge joining seam and press it towards center front part. Sew the flounce to side front part. Serge joining seam and press it toward side front part.
2. Sew the flounce to middle back part. Serge joining seam and press it toward middle back part. Sew the flounce to side back part. Serge joining seam and press it toward side back part.
3.Sew relieve edges of center front part and side front parts together. Serge joining seam and press it toward center front part.
4. Sew relieve edges of center back part and side back part together. Serge joining seam and press it toward center back part.
5. Serge middle back edges. Sew back middle seam up to closure notch. Press joining seam apart, pressing closure slit. Sew the zipper in.
6. Sew dress side seams. Serge joining seams and press the backwards. Press the bias tape along the center. Overstitch front/back neckline edges and front/back armhole edges.
7. Sew dress shoulder seams and serge them. Press shoulder seams backwards. Serge flounce hem. Press it to wrong side and topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from the hem.