You will need: natural fabric, zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part - 2 details
2. Font central part - 1 detail
3. Skirt back panel - 2 details
4. Skirt front panel - 1 detail
5. Front insert - 1 detail
6. Shoulder strap - 4 details
7. Bust cup - 2 details
1. Sew front insert to front panel. Serge the seam and press it.
2. Sew darts into back part and front center part. Press darts towards the center.
3. Make pleats into cups. Press pleats and fix them.
4. Fold string details right sides together and overstitch strap outer edge. Topstitch serge seam on lower string at 0.2 cm (1/16") from seam and press the strap.
5. Make piping for armholes and back neckline. Fold piping along the center and press it. Sew folded a piping to back neckline edge and armhole edge of cups and back part; piping bend is on the garment at 0.75 cm (1/4") width. Cut seam allowances to 0.5 cm (3/16") width. Turn piping into wrong side of garment and topstitch it along back neckline and armhole of cups and back.
6. Sew raw edge of upper strap to cup outer edge. Fold edge of lower strap under and topstitch it along joining seam.
7. Sew skirt back panel to back part. Serge seam and press it backwards.
8. Sew front panel to front center part. Serge the seam and press it towards front center.
9. Serge back middle seam.
10. Sew side edges of garment and shoulder edges of garment. Serge side and shoulder seams. Press side and shoulder seams backwards.
11. Sew garment middle seam up to closure notch. Press the seam apart and press closure slits. Sew the zipper in.
12. Serge the hem. Press it to wrong side and topstitch.