You will need: silk crepe; lining; fusing; decorative braid with beads; zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Strap - 1 detail
2. Upper front part - 1 detail
3. Middle front part - 1 detail
4. Lower front part - 1 detail
5. Side front part - 1 detail
6. Right back part - 1 detail
7. Left back part - 1 detail
1. Side front part - 1 detail
2. Right back part - 1 detail
3. Left back part - 1 detail
Also cut out seamless front part: scotch paper patterns of upper front part, middle front part and side front part, creating a dart near the armhole.
Cut lining details mirror to fabric details!
Fusing: apply fusing stripe of 2 cm (3/4") width to wrong side of lining neckline and armholes.
1. Sew upper front and middle front and lower front taking into account marks. Sew side part leaving a slit.
2. Sew back darts, middle back seam leaving a slit for the zipper. Serge seam allowance and press them apart; press closure slit edges. Sew the zipper in under slit edges with its teeth hidden.
3. Sew side seams.
4. Sew darts and seams of lining details leaving shoulder seam unstitched. Press shoulder seam allowance to wrong side.
5. Coincide lining and fabric garment right sides together and overstitch it along armholes and neckline, begin and stop stitching at shoulder seam. Fold the lining out and topstitch it on overstitching seam; press. Fold lining closure slit allowance under and sew to zipper braid.
6. Sew garment shoulder seam. Into lining, sew shoulder seam by hand.
7. Fold the hem under, so that lining hem was 1 cm (3/8") shorter than fabric one. Fold the lining to right side along one of slit edges, and pin to the garment along slit edge. Fold garment hem allowance to right side and pin it on lining along slit edge. Sew the lining. Fold hem allowance of garment and lining to wrong side and press it. Overstitch another edge of slit with lining and allowance in the same way. Sew the hem with blind stitch.
8. Fold the strap along the center and sew to 0.5 cm (3/16") width. Sew front end of strap at top of front princess seam. Put the dress on, adjust length of strap (?? ?????? ???) and sew back end of strap underneath back low-cut neckline.
9. Sew decorative braid onto shoulder strap, princess seam down to slit and onto front seams.