You will need: silk, invisible zipper; bias tape.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Draping - 2 details
2. Strap - 2 details
3. Middle back part - 2 details
4. Side back part - 2 details
5. Center front part - 1 detail
6. Side front part - 2 details
1. Sew center front bust dart and press it downwards.
2. Sew front princess seams and serge them. Press princess seams towards the center.
3. Sew back princess seams and serge them. Press them towards back center.
4. Serge side seams downward the slit and serge them. Press side seams apart.
5. Press the bias tape for back low-cut neckline ad front armhole along the center right side out. Insert back low-cut neckline and front armhole into ready edging and topstitch at 0.1 cm (1/16") from lower bend.
6. Fold straps along the center and stitch along raw edges, at 0.5 cm (3/16") from fold line. Turn straps right side out and press. Sew straps to front neckline edges.
7. Coincide draping and overstitch them along outer edge. Press draping seam.
8. Sew draping outer layer into front neckline. Fold draping wrong side out and overstitch outer edge between joining seam and draping side edge. Turn draping right side out through open edge of draping lower edge. Press draping.
9. Serge edges of draping and front neckline. Fold center front part allowances out and topstitch at 0.1 cm from seam joining the draping.
10. Serge back middle seam and sew it between closure mark and the hem. Press back middle seam apart, pressing closure slit. Sew the zipper in with its teeth hidden.
11. Put the dress on, adjust straps and sew back ends. Turn draping side allowances into. Cease straps with draping and fix with stitches. Sew draping side edger to back low-cut neckline.
12. Measure slit depths. Cut garment hem and serge it. Overstitch slit lower corners and turn corner right side out. Fix slit allowance to fabric details. Fold the hem under and topstitch.