Recommended fabrics: linen or combined.
You will need: fusible interfacing, separable zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Back part – 1 detail
3. Front facing - 2 details
4. Sleeve - 2 details
5. Cuff - 2 details
6. Collar – 2 details
7. Stand-up collar – 2 details
Fusible interfacing: front facing, outer collar, cuffs, stand-up collar.
1. Strengthen the front facing, outer collar, cuffs and stand-up collar with fusible interfacing.
2. Sew bust and waist darts into front part. Sew waist darts into back part.
3. Sew the zipper to front part edges.
4. Oversew inner edges of front facings. Face the front part with front facing.
5. Turn front facings into wrong side and fold under. Oversew front part edges, press and topstitch them.
6. Make a stitch along the zipper sewing seam.
7. Sew shoulder seams.
8. Sew side seams.
9. Face inner collar with outer one, then turn over the collar.
10. Sew stand-ups together, with the collar between them.
11. Sew lower stand-up and collar with neckline, turn over the open edge of upper stand-up and topstitch into lower stand-up joining seam. Topstitch along the collar. Sew font bands on shoulder seams with 1 cm (3/8") stitch.
12. Sew sleeve seams.
13. Sew cuffs short edges in ring, with their right side together, cut the allowance near the notch, with split in the seam center. Fold cuffs along the center, right sides together, and sew split edges.
14. Sew the cuffs to sleeve hem line, oversew upper edge of the cuff together with the sleeve.
15. Topstitch the cuff joining seam on the sleeve, topstitch along the cuff bottom and split edges.
16. Sew the sleeves into armholes fitting them around the sleeve cap.
17. Fold the hem allowance and topstitch it.