You will need: fabric suitable for blouse (with elastic yarns), piping.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Sleeve - 2 details
2. Front part - 1 detail
3. Back part - 1 detail
1. Stitch bust darts. Press darts downwards.
2. Serge garment side edges. Stitch side seams downwards slit notch. Press side seams apart, press slits. Topstitch along slits at 0.5 cm (3/16") from the edge.
3. Stitch sleeve seams and serge them. Press sleeve seams backwards.
4. Stitch sleeves into armholes.
5. Make easy stitches along front/back necklines at 0.5 cm (3/16") from edge. Fit the garment and pull detail's upper edge up to necessary size steadily.
6. Press the piping along the center. Trim shaped front neckline and front/back necklines with the piping, leaving it as ties.
7. Serge garment's hem and sleeves hem.