You will need: natural fabric suitable for blouse, fusing, zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part - 2 details
2. Back facing - 2 details
3. Front part - 1 detail
4. Front facing - 1 detail
5. Sleeve - 2 details
Fusing: front/back facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front/back facing.
2. Stitch bust darts and press them downwards. Stitch back darts and press them towards back center. Stitch waist darts and press them towards back center.
3. Serge back middle edge. Stitch back middle seam up to closure notch. Stitch the zipper in.
4. Serge shoulder/side edges. Stitch shoulder seams and press them apart. Stitch side seams up to slit notch and press them apart. Press slits. Make decorative stitch along slits at 0.5 cm (3/16") from slit edges.
5. Stitch sleeve seams and serge them. Press seams. Stitch sleeves into armholes.
6. Stitch shoulder edges of front/back facings. Serge facings' inner edges.
7. Lay facings on the garment right sides together and overstitch edges of front/back facings. Topstitch overstitching allowance of front/back necklines on overstitching at 0.2 cm (1/16") from overstitching seam. Stop stitching 3 cm (1-3/16") before middle seam. Stitch facing's middle allowance to zipper allowances. Press front/back necklines. Fix front/back neckline facing along shoulder seam with 1 cm (3/8") stitch to garment's shoulder seams.
8. Serge garment hem and sleeve hems, press them into wrong side and topstitch hems.
Our advice: if you wish, you can sew beads to front neckline and sleeve hems.