You will need: natural/mixed chiffon, zipper, 2 buttons, fusing.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Cuff - 2 details
3. Front neckline facing - 1 detail
4. Back neckline facing - 2 details
5. Waistband - 2 details
6. Back part - 2 details
Fusing: cuff, front/back neckline facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of cuff, front/back neckline facing.
2. Serge middle edge of front/back parts. Stitch front middle edge and press it apart. Stitch back middle edge up to closure notch. Press back middle seam apart, press closure slits.
3. Serge garment side edges and sleeve lower edge and stitch them leaving a slit in left side seam and slits into sleeve lower seam. Press side seams apart, press slits. Stitch garment shoulder seams and sleeve upper edge and serge them. Press shoulder seams backward.
4. Stitch facings' shoulder edges and press them apart. Serge facings' outer edge. Stitch the zipper into back middle seam. Overstitch front/back necklines with facings. Fold back facing's middle edge under and stitch it to zipper braid. Topstitch overstitching allowance of front/back necklines on overstitching at 0.2 cm (1/16") from seam.
5. Fold waistband details and stitch side edge. Press waistband side seam apart. Serge waistband inner edge. Press the waistband along the center right side out.
6. Make a stitch with loose loops at 0.5 cm (3/16") from garment hem. Gather blouse hem in according to size.
7. Make decorative stitch along left side slit at 0.5 cm (3/16") distance. Stitch the waistband to blouse hem. Overstitch waistband ends. Cut extra allowance and turn waistband ends into right side. Press the waistband and topstitch it along the seam joining the waistband.
8. Serge cuff inner edge. Overstitch cuff corners. Cut extra fabric into corners. Cut extra allowances of the cuff. Turn the cuff right side out and press it.
9. Make loose stitches along sleeve hem and pleat it. Stitch inner cuff to sleeve hem. Topstitch the cuff along the seam joining the cuff. Make buttonholes into cuff and sew buttons.
Our advice: if you wish, you can trim waistband separately, in according to sketch.