You will need: fabric suitable for suit, fusing, 6 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back center part - 2 details
2. Side back part - 2 details
3. Inner collar - 1 detail
4. Outer collar - 1 detail
5. Side front part - 2 details
6. Center front part - 2 details
7. Front facing - 2 details
8. Back neckline facing - 1 detail
9. Sleeve - 2 details
10. Half-belt - 4 details
Fusing: front facing, back neckline facing, outer collar.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front facing, back neckline facing, outer collar.
2. Stitch back darts. Press darts towards back center. Stitch front dart and serge it. Press front dart towards front center. Stitch front relieve seams and serge them. Stitch back relieve seams and serge them. Press front relieve seams towards front center, press back relieve seams towards back center.
3. Stitch back middle seam and serge it. Press middle seam towards right back part.
4. Lay collar details together and overstitch them along the contour. Slash collar corners and turn them right side out. Press the collar.
5. Pin front facing on front part right sides together and overstitch them along edging (at front part side up to the notch determining edge of collar stitching in). Stitch front facings' lower edges to center front part along marked hem line. Cut edging upper/lower corners. Turn edgings right side our and press it.
6. Serge garment side edges and stitch them to slit notch. Press side seams apart, press slits. Topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from slit edge. Stitch garment shoulder and serge them. Press shoulder seams backwards.
7. Stitch shoulder edges of facing and front facing and press them apart. Serge outer edge of facing and front facing.
8. Press joining collar seams' allowance apart and fix them close to seams. Stitch inner collar into garment neckline.
9. Lay half-belt details right sides together and overstitch them along the contour leaving half-belt lower edge to turn it right side out. Turn half-belt right side out and press it. Make a buttonhole into half-belt. Stitch the half-belt on the sleeve.
10. Stitch sleeve seam and serge it. Press sleeve seam. Stitch sleeves into armholes according to notches. Serge sleeve hem, fold it under and topstitch.
11. Make buttonholes into right edging, sew buttons on left one. Sew buttons on sleeves.