You will need: linen/mixed fabric; fusing; 6 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Collar – 2 pieces
2. Stand-up collar – 2 pieces
3. Back yoke – 1 piece
4. Back part – 2 pieces
5. Front part – 2 pieces
6. Front yoke – 2 pieces
7. Placket – 2 pieces
8. Sleeve – 2 pieces
9. Cuff – 2 pieces
Fusing: placket, outer collar, cuff, stand-up collar.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of placket, outer collar, cuff, stand-up collar.
2. Stitch front/back darts. Press front darts towards front center, press back darts towards back center.
3. Stitch the yoke to front part. Serge joining seam and press it towards the yoke. Topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from joining seam.
4. Stitch back middle seam. Serge back middle seam and press it towards right back part.
5. Stitch the yoke to back part. Serge joining seam and press it towards the yoke.
6. Press placket’s outer edge at 1 cm (3/8"). Lay the placket on the blouse right sides together and overstitch front part with the placket. Fold the placket into front part’s wrong side, then press. Topstitch placket’s pressed edge frontward.
7. Stitch shoulder edges. Serge seams and press them backwards.
8. Overstitch inner collar with outer one, slash corners and turn the corner right side out.
9. Stitch stand-ups inserting the collar.
10. Stitch stand-up with collar into neckline catching lace braid. Fold inner stand-up’s open edge and topstitch it along seam joining inner stand-up. Make decorative stitch along the collar.
11. Stitch sleeve seams.
12. Fold cuffs cross the center wrong side out, stitch short edges up to marks. Slash the allowance close to slit. Fold cuffs along the center wrong side out, stitch slit edges.
13. Stitch cuffs to sleeve hems and serge cuffs’ outer edges with sleeves.
14. Topstitch cuff joining seam on sleeves and topstitch along cuffs’ edges and slit edges.
15. Stitch sleeves in.
16. Make buttonholes into right front part and sew buttons on left one.
17. Serge garment hem, fold it under and topstitch it.