You will need: viscose poplin; fusing; 4 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part (one-piece with front facing) - 2 details
2. Back part - 1 folded detail
3. Back neckline facing - 1 folded detail
4. Piping - 2 details
1. Back neckline facing - 1 folded detail
2. Front facing - 2 details
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of back neckline facing and front facing.
2. Sew front/back darts, press dart depths towards center; press bust darts upwards.
3. Sew side edges of back neckline facing to front facing short edges, right sides together. Press seam allowance apart. Tack facing and front facings to garment neckline along upper edges; then stitch. Turn facing and front facing to wrong side, press and topstitch close to edge on right side.
4. Sew side edges and shoulder edges. Press seam allowances apart.
5. Overstitch armhole edge: cut armhole allowance. Press the piping along the center. Pin folded piping to armhole edge and stitch at 0.75 cm (1/4"). Press the piping upwards, fold piping ends under. Turn the piping over seam allowance, tack above joining seam and topstitch it on right side along joining seam.
6. Press hem allowance to wrong side, fold it under and topstitch at 0.75 cm (1/4").
7. Make buttonholes into right front part and sew buttons on left one.