Recommended fabrics: silk or viscose.
You will need: fusible interfacing; 5 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Left edge facing stole – 1 detail
3. Back part - 1 detail
4. Front facing - 2 details
5. Sleeve - 2 details
6. Collar - 2 details
7. Left ruffle – 2 details
8. Right ruffle – 2 details
9. Cuff – 2 details
Fusible interfacing: front facing, upper collar, cuffs.
1. Strengthen front facing, upper collar and cuffs with fusible interfacing.
2. Sew vertical darts into front part and back part.
3. Sean shoulder seams.
4. Sew side seams.
5. Sew ruffles to outer collar. Sew ruffles to inner collar. Overstitch inner collar with outer one, with ruffles. Turn the collar (with ruffles) right side out and press.
6. Overstitch upper corner of stole and turn it out.
7. Sew by hand a ruffle to right front part. Then sew by and a ruffle and prepared stole to left front part.
8. Oversew inner edges of front facings.
9. Overstitch right front part with front facing. Make a notch into the outer collar and bend it back. Sew inner collar and back part neckline, again make a notch into outer collar and overstitch the left front part with front facing.
10. Fold under outer collar open edge and topstitch into inner collar joining seam.
11. Sew sleeve seams.
12. Sew sleeves into, fitting them along the cap.
13. Oversew sleeve and garment hem allowances, them press into wring side and topstitch.
14. Sew buttons to left front part.