You will need: natural/mixed fabric, elastic braid.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Sleeve – 2 pieces
2. Middle front part – 1 piece
3. Lower front part – 1 piece
4. Upper front part – 1 piece
5. Lower back part – 1 piece
6. Middle back part – 1 piece
7. Upper back part – 1 piece
1. Stitch middle front part to lower part. Serge the seam and press it towards front middle.
2. Make pleats into upper font part and stitch them to front lower part. Serge joining seam and press upwards.
3. Stitch middle back part to lower back part. Serge joining seam and press it towards back middle.
4. Make pleats into upper back part and stitch them to lower back part. Serge the seam and press it upwards.
5. Stitch side edges. Serge seams and press them backwards.
6. Serge sleeve hems and pull elastic braid into them. Stitch sleeves into armholes according to notches sergeing armholes’ lower segments. Topstitch armholes’ lower segments.
7. Serge neckline edge and sleeve upper edges. Press sergeed edges and stitch.
8. Cut elastic braid into pieces according to size, then topstitch pieces along neckline and the seam joining middle/lower front/back parts.
9. Serge blouse hem, press it and topstitch on the garment.