Recommended fabrics: lace.
You will need: fusible interfacing; 5 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part center – 2 details
2. Front part side - 2 details
3. Back part center - 1 detail
4. Back part side – 2 details
5. Collar - 2 details
6. Sleeve - 2 details
Fusible interfacing: front facing, outer collar.
1.Strengthen one-piece-cut facings with fusible interfacing.
2. Sew princess seams of front and back parts.
3. Half-turn one-piece edge facings into wrong side, then press. Fold facings, then turn into right sides and sew on front part neckline edges between center front edge and transverse notch. Cut seam allowances to 5 mm (3/16") width and make notches at seam ends. Oversew facings into wrong sides and stitch to lower edge of the garment.
4. Sew shoulder seams.
5. Sew side seams.
6. Overstitch inner collar with outer one, then press.
7. Turn front facings into wrong side. Oversew and press edges. Sew inner collar to the neckline, fold the outer collar open edge under and topstitch along the inner collar joining seam.
8. Sew sleeve seams.
9. Sew sleeves into armholes, fitting caps.
10. Oversew sleeve and garment hem allowances, then press into wrong side and topstitch along the edge.
11. Work button holes into right front part and sew buttons to left one.
Our advice: to trim figure sleeves and garment hems, cut front part, back part and sleeve details without hem allowances. Lay these details to scallop.