Recommended fabrics: embroidered chiffon.
You will need: 1 button.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 1 detail
2. Back part - 1 detail
3. Sleeve - 2 details
Cut a piping of 0.5 cm (3/16") width by diagonal.
1. Sew bust darts into front part.
2. Sew shoulder seams.
3. Sew side seams down to slits.
4. Sew sleeve seams.
5. Sew sleeves into armholes, fitting caps.
6. Fold pipings for back part slit and front part neckline along the center and press. Sew folded pipings to edges of back part slit, front part neckline and back part; piping bent should be on the garment on 0.75 cm (1/4") width. Cut seam allowances to 0.5 cm (3/16") width. Turn pipings into wrong side, then topstitch the blouse along back part slit, front part neckline and back part.
7. Topstitch slits.
8. Fold under sleeve and garment hem allowances and topstitch.
9. Sew the button and a loop.