Recommended fabrics: natural or artificial chiffon.
You will need: fusible interfacing, 5 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Back part - 1 detail
3. Front facing - 2 details
4. Back part neckline facing – 1 detail
5. Right ruffle - 1 detail
6. Left ruffle – 1 detail
7. Sleeve - 2 detail
8. Sleeve ruffle – 2 details
Fusible interfacing: front facing, back part neckline facing.
1. Strengthen front facing and back part neckline facing with fusible interfacing.
2. Sew back part neckline facing to the front facing.
3. Oversew inner edge of front facing with facing.
4. Sew shoulder seams.
5. Sew side seams.
6. Sew front part left ruffle with front part right ruffle.
7. Oversew ruffle outer edge. Then turn over and topstitch.
8. Stitch the ruffle to edge of front part edge and back part neckline. Face the edges and back neckline with front facing with facings. Turn front facings inside out. Sew front facings on shoulder seams with 1 cm (3/8") stitches.
9. Oversew ruffle outer edge, them fold under and topstitch. Sew the ruffle to sleeve lower edge.
10. Sew sleeve seams.
11. Sew sleeves into armholes fitting around the sleeve caps.
12. Fold the hem under and topstitch.
13. Make buttonholes into right front part, sew buttons on the left one.