You will need: linen/mixed fabric; fusing; 2 hooks.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Placket – 2 pieces
2. Back part – 1 piece
3. Front part – 2 pieces
4. Stand-up collar – 2 pieces
5. Sleeve – 2 pieces
6. Cuff – 2 pieces
Fusing: placket, cuff, stand-up collar.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of placket, cuff and stand-up collar.
2. Stitch front/back darts. Press front darts downwards, press back darts towards back middle.
3. Serge front middle edge and stitch it to down notch.
4. Stitch placket’s middle edge from lower notch, then press apart. Press placket’s upper edge at 1 cm (3/8"). Lay placket’s wrong side on garment right side and overstitch font part with placket. Fold the placket into front part’s wrong side and press it. Topstitch placket’s pressed edge on front part.
5. Stitch side/shoulder edges of blouse. Serge shoulder/side seams. Press shoulder/side seams backwards.
6. Overstitch inner stand-up with outer stand-up. Turn stand-up collar right side out, slash corners and press.
7. Stitch inner stand-up into neckline, fold outer stand up’s open edge and topstitch into seam joining inner stand-up.
8. Stitch sleeve seams.
9. Fold cuffs along the center, wrong sides out. Stitch short edges to marks. Slash allowance close to allowance. Fold cuffs along the center wrong side out, then stitch slit edges together.
10. Stitch cuffs to sleeve hems and serge cuffs’ upper edges with sleeves. Topstitch the seam joining the cuff on the sleeve, topstitch along cuff lower edge and slit edges.
11. Stitch sleeves in.
12. Serge garment hem, fold it under and topstitch. Sew hooks.