Recommended fabrics: linen, cotton and mixed fabric.
You will need: fusible interfacing, 3 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Back part - 1 detail
3. Front facing - 2 details
4. Sleeve - 2 details
5. Collar - 2 details
Fusible interfacing: outer collar.
1. Strengthen the front facing and outer collar with fusible interfacing.
2. Sew vertical darts into front and back parts.
3. Sew shoulder seams.
4. Sew side seams.
5. Prepare loops and sew them to front part edge.
6. Oversew front facings inner edges. Overstitch the front part with front facing.
7. Overstitch inner collar with outer one, then turn out and press.
8. Turn front facings into wrong side. Oversew and press edges. Sew inner collar to the neckline, fold the outer collar open edge under and topstitch along the inner collar joining seam. Sew front facing into shoulder seams with 1 cm (3/8") width stitch.
9. Sew sleeve seams.
10. Sew sleeves into arm holes, fitting caps.
11. Oversew sleeve and garment hem allowances, then press into wrong side and topstitch along the edge.
12. Sew buttons to the left front part.