Matrial: soft silk and viscose.
You will need: fusible interfacing; 3 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Back part - 1 detail
3. Front facing - 2 details
4. Sleeve - 2 details
5. Collar - 2 details
6. Lapels – 2 details
Cut 2 fabric ties of 3 cm (1-3/16") width.
?usible interfacing: front facing, outer collar, lapel.
1. Strengthen the front facing, outer collar and the lapel with fusible interfacing.
2. Sew bust darts into front part and waist vertical ones into front/back parts.
3. Sew shoulder seams.
4. Sew side seams.
5. Sew inner lapel to inner collar.
6. Sew upper lapel to outer collar.
7. Overstitch inner collar and lapel with outer collar and lapel, then turn into right side and press.
8. Tack inner edge of front facings.
9. Overstitch right front part with front facing, inserting the lapel and collar. Make a notch into outer collar and bend it. Sew inner collar to back neckline, make one more notch into outer collar and overstitch left front part with front facing.
10. Turn front facings into wrong side. Oversew and press edges. Fold the outer collar open edge under and topstitch along the inner collar joining seam. Sew front facing into shoulder seams with 1 cm (3/8") width stitch.
11. Sew sleeve seams.
12. Press sleeve hem into wrong side and topstitch along drawstring marking.
13. Tuck tie ends. Fold ties along the center and stitch on 0.7 cm (1/4") from the fold center. Turn tie into right side, then press. Sew ends. Pull ties into drawstring loop.
14. Sew sleeves into armholes, fitting along caps.
15. Oversew garment hem, then fold under and topstitch along the edge.
16. Work button holes into right part. Sew buttons to left one.