You will need: sheer natural fabric, decorative cord.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part – 1 piece
2. Front part – 1 piece
3. Sleeve – 2 pieces
1. Stitch back darts and press them towards back center.
2. Stitch shoulder/side edges and press them backwards.
3. Serge front/back neckline edge, front shaped neckline edge.
4. Fold front/back neckline edges under and topstitch them at 0.7 cm (1/4") from edge.
5. Fold shaped neckline edge and topstitch it at 0.7 cm from edge and pull the cord in.
6. Stitch sleeve seams together.
7. Stitch sleeves in easing them along sleeve caps.
8. Serge garment/sleeve hems, fold it under and topstitch.