You will need: silk.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Sleeve - 2 details
2. Front part - 1 detail
3. Back part - 1 detail
4. Cord - 1 detail
5. Slit facing - 1 detail
1. Sew sleeve edges. Serge joining seam and press it apart.
2. Mark slit into front part and cut it. Press slit facing along the center. Sew folded facing to slit, with facing fold is on the garment at 0.75 cm (1/4") width. Cut seam allowance to 0.5 cm (3/16") width. Turn facing to wrong side and topstitch garment along slit.
3. Serge garment side edges. Sew side edges to slit notch and press it apart. Make decorative stitch along slit.
4. Sew sleeves in armholes and serge joining seam.
5. Serge sleeve upper edge, front/back neckline edge. Press ready edges to wrong side and topstitch.
6. Fold cord along the center and make a stitch at 0.5-0.7 cm from cord edge. Turn cord right side out and press it. Trim ties short ends in and sew by hand. Pull the cord in and tie it (cord patterns given with allowance).
7. Serge garment hem and sleeve hem, press to wrong side and topstitch at 0.5 cm from edge.