You will need: sheer fabric mixed with elastic, decorative braid, elastic braid.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part - 1 detail
2. Front part - 2 details
3. Sleeve - 2 details
1. Make notches for buttonholes. Cut loops of decorative braid and sew them to front neckline allowance.
2. Serge front middle edge and neckline middle edge. Turn front neckline ready allowances into wrong side and press, then topstitch front neckline allowances at 1 cm (3/8") from neckline edge. Cut elastic braid. Pull elastic braid into front neckline allowance. Sew front middle edges, fixing braid. Press front middle edge and topstitch at 1 cm (3/8") from joining seam. Pull elastic braid into front middle seam allowance and gather it to necessary length. Join the braid and the garment.
3. Serge back neckline edge and topstitch on back part. Gather front neckline along the braid and fix on shoulder edges. Sew shoulder seams and side seams (inserting braid in shoulder seams), then serge them. Press side seams and shoulder seams backwards.
4. Sew sleeve seam and serge it.
5. Sew sleeves into, gathering along sleeve caps.
6. Turn garment hem and sleeve hems under, then topstitch.
7. Pull the cord into loops and tie it.