You will need: chiffon, silk, 1 zipper, decorative braid.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Lower back part - 2 details
2. Side front part - 2 details
3. Middle front part - 2 details
1. Upper back part - 2 details
2. Upper front part - 2 details
3. Sleeve - 2 details
4. Sleeve flounce - 2 details
1. Sew back dart and press it towards back center.
2. Sew front relieve seams and serge them; press them towards front center.
3. Sew middle front seam and serge it. Press front middle seam towards left front part.
4. Sew lower part side seams and serge them. Press side seams backwards.
5. Sew shoulder/side seams of front/back parts and serge them. Press shoulder/side seams backwards.
6. Sew the flounce to sleeve hem. Serge the seam joining the flounce. Serge flounce lower edge and topstitch decorative braid.
7. Sew sleeve seam together with flounce side seam and serge them. Sew sleeves into armholes according to notches.
8. Serge edges of back neckline and front part.
9. Sew garment upper part to garment lower part. Serge joining seam and front neckline edge. Topstitch decorative braid along front/back neckline.
10. Serge back middle edge. Press back middle edge. Sew the zipper under allowance with zipper's teeth hidden.
11. Serge garment shaped hem and topstitch decorative braid.