You will need: fabric suitable for shirt, fusing, 7 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Collar - 2 details
2. Stand-up collar - 2 details
3. Back part - 1 detail
4. Front part - 2 details
5. Front facing - 2 details
6. Sleeve - 2 details
7. Cuff - 2 details
Fusing: front facing, outer collar, stand-up collar, cuff.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front facing, outer collar, stand-up collar and cuff.
2. Sew front darts. Front back waistline darts. Press darts towards the center.
3. Serge outer edge of front facing.
4. Overstitch front edges with front facings, cut extra fabric in corners and turn front facings right side out. Press front edges.
5. Sew shoulder/side seams ad serge them. Press shoulder/side seams backwards. Fix front facings on shoulder seams with 1 cm (3/8") stitch.
6. Overstitch sleeve edges. Sew sleeve seam to the notch. Press the seam apart. Press the slit and topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16").
7. Sew the sleeve in, gathering sleeve cap.
8. Overstitch inner collar with outer one, turn the collar right side out.
9. Sew stand-ups, inserting he collar between them.
10. Sew inner stand-up with collar into neckline, turn open edge of outer stand-up under and topstitch along seam joining lower stand-up.
11. Overstitch cuff side edges and turn it right side out. Press ready cuff.
12. Make pleats into sleeve hem. Sew outer one-piece cuff to sleeve hem edge. Turn inner one-piece cuff under and topstitch.
13. Press the hem to wrong side and topstitch it.
14. Make buttonholes into right front part, and sew buttons on left one.