Recommended fabrics: printed silk or viscose.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. One-piece front part with sleeve - 1 detail
2. One-piece back part with sleeve - 1 detail
3. Waistband - 2 details
1. Fold the front/back part necklines and topstitch them.
2. Make pleats into the front part.
3. Sew upper part of the sleeve up to the notch leaving part of seam unsewn.
4. Sew lower part of the sleeve upper edge from the notch downward the bottom.
5. Fold and topstitch sleeve hem.
6. Oversew the lower edge up to the notch, them turn over and topstitch. Make notches into allowance.
7. Oversew lower and side waistband edges and topstitch them.