You will need: sheer silk and satin; zipper; 1 button; cord, fusing.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Center back part - 2 details
2. Side back part - 2 details
3. Front trimming - 1 detail
4. Center front part - 1 detail
5. Side front part - 2 details
6. Stand-up collar - 2 details
7. Sleeve - 2 details
Fusing: stand-up collar.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of stand-up collar.
2. Sew front/back relieve seams, then serge them. Press relieve seams towards the center.
3. Press allowances of lower/side edges of front part trimming to wrong side. Overstitch slit edges with front part trimming (seam width is 0.3 cm(1/8")). Make a slit into front part. Turn front trimming into right side and press the slit. Tack front part trimming to front part, and topstitch lower/side parts at 0.2 cm (1/16") from edge of front part trimming. Remove tacking.
4. Serge side/shoulder edges. Sew shoulder/side edges, leaving a slit for zipper into left side seam. Press shoulder/side seams apart.
5. Serge back middle edge and sew it. Press back middle edge to right back part.
6. Press stand-up collar lower edge to wrong side at 1 cm (3/8") width. Overstitch stand-ups along outer contour. Slash allowances at rounding of the stand-up collar, turn stand-up right side out and press. Sew unpressed edge of stand-up collar into neckline; topstitch pressed edge into seam joining lower stand-up.
7. Sew the zipper into left side seam.
8. Serge sleeve outer edge, then turn it under and topstitch. Sew sleeves into armholes according to notches. Serge joining seam and armhole edge. Fold armhole lower edge under and topstitch it.
9. Serge the hem, then press it and topstitch.
10. Sew a button loop on garment right edge, sew a button n left one.