You will need: artificial silk; fusing; 9 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Collar - 2 folded detail
2. Stand-up collar - 2 folded detail
3. Back yoke - 2 folded details
4. Back part - 1 folded detail
5. Front part one-piece with front facing - 2 details
6. Sleeve - 2 details
7. Belt loop - 4 details
Fusing: one-piece front facing, collar, stand-up collar.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of one-piece front facing, collar, stand-up collar.
2. Press one-piece front facings to wrong side, fold inner edges under and topstitch.
3. Lay yoke details right sides together, insert back part detail and stitch. Fold yoke upwards, tack along edges and process as one detail.
4. Sew side/shoulder edges. Fold the hem to wrong side, fold it under and topstitch.
5. Lay collar both details right side together and stitch along outer contour. Turn right side out, press and topstitch. Lay stand-up both details right sides together, insert the collar between upper edges and continue stitching along closure projections. Press stand-up open edges in, insert neckline edge between them and stitch along edge.
6. Lay loop details in pairs right side together and overstitch along three edges. Turn belt loops to right side, serge, fold open edges under and topstitch along edge. Topstitch loops on sleeve wrong side according to marks.
7. Sew sleeve seams and sew sleeves into armholes. Press sleeve hem to wrong side, fold it under and topstitch.
8. Make buttonholes into left front part, loops and stand-ups. Sew buttons on right front part and sleeves.