You will need: flax; fusing; 4 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Center back part - 1 folded detail
2. Side back part - 2 details
3. Side front part - 2 details
4. Collar - 2 folded detail
5. Stand-up collar - 2 folded details
6. Front part (one-piece with front facing) - 2 details
7. Back neckline facing - 2 details
8. Front armhole facing - 2 details
Fusing: one-piece front facings, collar, stand-up collar, front/back armhole facings.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of one-piece front facings, collar, stand-up collar, front/back armhole facings.
2. Sew side back parts to center one. Sew center front part to side ones.
3. Press one-piece front facings to wrong side, fold the front facing edge under and topstitch.
4. Sew side/shoulder seams, press allowance backwards and topstitch.
5. Sew collar both details along outer contour right sides together. Turn right side out, press and topstitch. Lay both stand-ups right sides together, insert the collar between upper edges along marking and stitch (continue stitching on closure projection). Press stand-up open edges in, insert neckline between them and sew along the edge.
6. Sew facing in ring and sew them to armholes right sides together. Turn facings to wrong side, serge them, press and topstitch.
7. Press garment hem to wrong side, fold it under and topstitch.
8. Make buttonholes into left front part, and sew buttons on right one.