Home / Men / Sports Clothing / #6108 Sports shirt
You will need: knitted fabric.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Upper front part - 1 piece
2. Lower front part - 1 piece
3. Large front insert - 1 piece
4. Small front insert - 1 piece
5. Back part - 1 piece
6. Sleeve - 2 pieces
7. Collar - 1 piece
Advice: to prevent seam from stiffing, sew details with special (zig zag) stitch. To prevent hem from stiffing serge it with overlock and then stitch using double needle. Do the same for all edges which must stay elastic. The above is not for industrial manufacturing.
1. Stitch front details together in according to sketch. Stitch shoulder edges. Stitch sleeves into open armholes. Topstitch joining seams along armholes. Stitch side seams and sleeve seams.
2. Fold the collar along the center and stitch in ring. Stitch the collar into neckline stretching collar edge and placing collar seam close to front middle segment. Topstitch collar joining seam with stretchable stitch.
3. Serge garment/sleeve hems and press them under. Topstitch garment/sleeve hems.
4. Press ready garment.