You will need: elastic fabric; fusing; 1 zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Patch pocket - 1 detail
2. Back part - 1 folded detail
3. Front part - 2 details
4. Collar - 2 folded details
5. Back sleeve - 2 details
6. Front sleeve - 2 details
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of collar.
2. sew front middle seam below closure mark.
3. Fold pocket upper part allowance to right side and stitch to side edges. Turn upper allowance and pocket other edges allowance to wrong side. Topstitch the pocket along upper edge and topstitch on front left part along line of coinciding.
4. Sew side seams, stop stitching at 8 cm (3-1/8") above slit mark. Sew sleeve lower seams.
5. Fold garment hem and sleeve hems to right side and stitch along slit edges strictly to slit mark. Fold hem upper edge downwards at slit mark level, and pin. Stitch the rest of side seams and sleeve upper seams. Turn allowances to wrong side and topstitch.
6. Sew sleeves into open armholes and topstitch along joining seam close to seam.
7. Sew the zipper under front slit edges with its teeth hidden.
8. Sew collar details along outer contour. Turn the collar right side out and press. Sew inner collar into neckline; fold outer collar under and stitch along joining seam to wrong side. Topstitch the collar.