You will need: jersey/fleece; 1 separable zipper (depending on front length including stand-up collar's height); elastic braid for hood; 2 holders for cord.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 1 piece
2. Back part - 1 piece
3. Sleeve - 2 pieces
4. Hood - 2 pieces
5. Hood center part - 1 piece
6. Hood facing - 1 piece
7. Front facing - 1 piece
8. Pocket - 1 piece
9. Back facing - 1 piece
Advice: to prevent seam from stiffing, sew details with special (zig zag) stitch. To prevent hem from stiffing serge it with overlock and then stitch using double needle. Do the same for all edges which must stay elastic.
The above is not for industrial manufacturing.
1. Fold allowances under and stitch them to pocket entrance's edge. Press allowances along pocket contour. Stitch the pocket on front part in accordance with marking. Make fixing stitch along pocket's center.
2. Stitch shoulder edges. Stitch sleeves into open armholes. Topstitch seams joining sleeves along armholes. Stitch side seams and sleeves seams. Stitch hood details together. Stitch the hood into neckline. Serge hood loops according to marks.
3. Cut front part and font band along line marking zipper, with diagonal slashes towards corner point. Press allowances apart. Stitch the zipper in. Overstitch hood edges with facing. Stitch front facing to zipper braids. Stitch back facing to front facing. Overstitch the neckline. Topstitch the hood and the seam joining zipper.
4. Topstitch smock/sleeve hems under.
5. Topstitch the facing on back part according to marks.
6. Press ready smock.
7. Pull the cord into the hood.