You will need: gabardine; fusing; 4 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Center back art - 1 folded detail
2. Side back part - 2 details
3. Side front part - 2 details
4. collar - 1 detail
5. Center front part - 2 details
6. Front facing - 2 details
7. Sleeve - 2 details
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of collar.
2. Sew back/front relieve seams. Press allowances apart.
3. Sew side/shoulder seams. Press allowances apart.
4. Fold collar detail along the center, right side out. Lay front facings on the garment, right sides together, insert the collar between them, then sew; at back neckline segment, slash outer collar and sew inner collar only. Turn front facings to wrong side, tack and press. Fold outer collar edge under and topstitch on joining seam.
5. Sew sleeve seams. Sew sleeves into armholes. Press sleeve hems allowance to wrong side, fold them under and topstitch.
6. Press garment hem to wrong side, fold it under and topstitch.
7. Make buttonholes into left front part. Sew buttons on right front part.