You will need: cotton velvet; fusing; 4 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part - 1 folded detail
2. Yoke - 1 folded detail
3. Front part - 2 details
4. Pocket - 2 details
5. Front facing - 2 details
6. Sleeve - 2 details
7. Collar - 2 folded details
Fusing: collar, front facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of collar details and front facings.
2. Press patch pockets allowance to wrong side, fold them under and topstitch. Press pocket open edges in, lay front part according to lining, then stitch along edge.
3. Sew the yoke to back part, right sides together, press the seam towards yoke and topstitch.
4. Sew the yoke to front part, right sides together, press the seam towards yoke and topstitch.
5. Lay front facings to the garment right sides together and overstitch edgings up to collar mark. Slash the seam close to mark, turn front facings to wrong side, tack and pres.
6. Lay collar details one on another right sides together and overstitch them along ends and flying detail, on 1 cm (3/8") from neckline edges. Turn to right side, tack and press. Press open edges in, insert neckline between them, and stitch along edge.
7. Sew sleeve seam, press allowance upward. Sew sleeves into armholes and press allowance toward the sleeve.
8. Press garment/sleeve hems to wrong side, fold them under and topstitch. Topstitch along edging and collar edges.
9. Make buttonholes into left front part, sew buttons to right one.