You will need: artificial leather/fur; lining; 2 buttons; 2 short zippers; 1 separable zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Inner collar - 2 details
2. Outer collar - 1 folded detail
3. Back yoke - 2 details
4. Lower back part - 2 details
5. Front yoke - 2 details
6. Middle front part - 2 details
7. Side front part - 2 details
8. Front facing - 2 details
9. Upper sleeve - 2 details
10. Lower sleeve - 2 details
11. Cuff - 2 folded details
1. Pocket bag - 4 details
2. Upper sleeve - 2 details
3. Lower sleeve - 2 details
4. Back part - 2 details
5. Front part - 2 details
Fusing: front facings, outer collar, cuffs.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front facings, outer collar, cuffs.
2. Sew yokes and lower back parts together. Stitch seams apart. Sew the yoke to back part. Stitch the seam apart.
3. Sew front relieve seams; do not stitch pocket entrance. Stitch allowances apart. Sew the zipper under pocket entrance. Lay pocket bags' right side, on wrong side, on pocket entrance allowances' right side; sew them together strictly along side seams' marked line. Press pocket bags towards the center and sew together.
4. Sew the yoke to front part. Stitch seams apart. Sew shoulder seams.
5. Sew inner collar details together. Stitch seams apart.
6. Sew inner collar into neckline. Sew outer collar to front facings. Tack the zipper to edging edges, right sides together. Lay outer collar joined with front facings on the garment right sides together, and overstitch edgings and collar; turn right side out and press. Sew collar edges together.
7. Press one-piece facings of back part and side front part to wrong side, topstitch along marking and insert elastic braid into coulisses that appears. Fix braid ends.
8. Sew upper sleeve and elbow part to slit mark. Stitch elbow seam apart. Fold cuff along the center, sew short edges, turn them right side out and press. Sew cuffs to sleeves (right sides together). Press cuffs open edges into and topstitch along joining seam; continue stitching along cuff perimeter.
9. Sew sleeves into armholes.
10. Sew lining details; leave unstitches elbow seam segment of 20 cm (8") length. Insert the lining into fabric garment right sides together, coinciding back part and shoulder seams along middle lines. Overstitch the garment with lining along front facings and neckline. Sew the lining to garment hem and sleeve hems. Turn the garment through the slit into a sleeve and stitch the slit.
11. Make buttonholes into cuffs and sew buttons.