You will need: yoke; fusing; 1 zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back panel - 1 folded detail
2. Right front panel - 1 detail
3. Left front panel - 1 detail
4. Back yoke - 2 folded details
5. Front yoke - 2 folded detail
Fusing: lower yokes.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of lower yokes.
2. Press front middle edge allowance to wrong side and topstitch. Lay right panel on left one coinciding middle lines ad tack upper edges.
3. Sew lower yokes to panels' upper edges, press allowances towards yokes.
4. Sew right side seam. Sew left side seam between lower edge and closure mark, press allowances apart. Tack the zipper under slit edges and stitch at right side.
5. Sew side seams at lower yokes.
6. Overstitch garment upper edge with lower yokes, turn them to wrong side and press. Topstitch open edges of lower yokes on seam joining upper yokes at right side. Fold lower yoke side edges under and sew them to zipper braid.
7. Fold hem allowance to wrong side and topstitch.