You will need: velour/denim; fusing; 1 zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. First flounce - 1 detail
2. Second flounce - 1 detail
3. Third detail - 1 detail
4. Fourth flounce - 1 detail
5. Waistband - 1 detail
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband.
2. Make easy-stitched seam along upper edges of the first, second, third and for the flounces at 0.5 cm (3/16") from edges. Pull detail upper edge according to previous detail's length lower edge, adjusting pleats along the length.
3. Stitch the first flounce to the second one. Serge joining seam and press it. Stitch the third flounce to the second one. Serge joining seam and press it. Stitch the force flounce to the third one. Serge joining seam and press it.
4. Pres the waistband along the center right side out and serge lower inner edge.
5. Serge garment side edges. Stitch side seam up to closure notch. Press side seam apart pressing zipper slit. Stitch the zipper into side seam. Stitch the waistband to skirt upper edge. Overstitch waistband ends, cut seam allowances in corners and turn it right side out. Topstitch lower sergeed edge of waistband on joining seam ad press ready waistband.
6. Serge skirt hem. Press hem allowance into wrong side and topstitch.