You will need: denim; fusing; zipper; button.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Waistband - 1 detail
2. Left front part - 1 detail
3. Right front part - 1 detail
4. Front yoke - 1 detail
5. Right back part - 1 detail
6. Left back part - 1 detail
7. Back yoke - 1 detail
8. Belt loop - 1 detail
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband.
2. Stitch front yoke to left front part. Serge joining seam, press it and topstitch.
3. Stitch right front part to front panel. Serge joining seam, press it and topstitch.
4. Stitch back yoke to left back part. Serge joining seam, press it and topstitch.
5. Stitch right back part to back panel. Serge joining seam, press it and topstitch.
6. Serge garment side edges. Stitch side seams leaving closure slit into left side seam as well as hem slits. Press side seams apart pressing hem slits and closure slit.
7. Fold the belt loop along the center wrong side out, adjust edges and overstitch it at 0.5-0.7 cm (3/16") from edges. Then turn it right side out, placing seam at fold line or making an edging of 0.1-0.2 cm (1/16") width into wrong side, and press it.
8. Press the waistband along the center right side out and serge waistband lower inner edge. Cut belt loops according to size and topstitch them on marking on waistband lower edge.
9. Stitch the zipper into left side seam. Stitch the waistband with belt loops to skirt upper edge. Overstitch waistband ends, cut corner allowances and turn it right side out. Topstitch waistband lower sergeed edge on joining seam and press ready waistband. Topstitch belt loops on waistband.
10. Serge garment hem. Press hem allowance into wrong side and topstitch it. Topstitch along slits 0.5 cm (3/16") from slit edges.