You will need: cotton velvet; fusing; elastic braid.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Side pocket - 1 detail
2. Front part - 2 details
3. Back part - 2 details
4. Waistband - 1 detail
5. Side part - 2 details
6. Side front part - 2 details
7. Side back part - 2 details
8. Lower part - 2 details
1. Pocket lining - 2 details
1. Apply the fusing to wrong part of waistband.
2. Stitch darts into side pocket. Press darts towards pocket center. Serge the pocket along the contour. Press pocket upper edge apart and topstitch it. Press the pocket along the contour according to pattern.
3. Stitch side front part to front part, stop stitching 5 cm before end. Serge the seam joining side part. Lay pocket lining on front part right sides together and overstitch pocket entrance. Topstitsh along pocket entrance at 0.5 cm (3/16") from edge. Lay front part on pocket entrance marking on side front part. Stitch pocket lining and serge it. Fix side front part to garment front part along upper/side edges with 1 cm (3/8") stitch.
4. Stitch side back part to front part. Serge joining seam and press it backwards. Stitch lower part to side back/front parts. Serge joining seam and topstitch it.
5. Serge front/middle edges of front/back parts and garment hems. Stitch front part seam to the end and serge it. Stitch back part to side back part. Serge joining seam and press it towards side back part.
Edgestitch the pocket onto left front part.
7. Stitch leg inside seams and serge them, press them backwards. Stitch front/middle edges. Make another stitch along crotch seam close to seam joining front seam and middle seam.
8. Press the waistband along the center right side out and serge lower inner edge. Sew the waistband into ring and pres middle edge apart. Stitch the waistband to garment. Topstitch lower sergeed edge on the seam joining waistband, leaving a hole for elastic braid. Pull the braid into waistband and stitch braid side edges together.
9. Serge garment hems and stitch elastic braid to side seams of lower part. Fold hems into wrong side and topstitch at 1.5 cm (5/8") from edge.