You will need: stretch cotton velvet/denim; fusing; 1 zipper; 1 button; decorative fringe; elastic braid.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Pocket - 2 details
2. Upper right front part - 1 detail
3. Middle right front part - 1 detail
4. Lower right front part - 1 detail
5. Upper left front part - 1 detail
6. Middle left front part - 1 detail
7. Lower left front part - 1 detail
8. Back part - 2 details
9. Belt loops - 1 detail
10. Waistband - 1 detail
11. Button catch - 1 detail
Fusing: waistband, button catch.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband, button catch.
2. Stitch back darts. Press darts towards back part center.
3. Stitch front parts inserting decorative stitch between them. Serge joining seams and topstitch them.
4. Press pocket upper edge into wrong side, fold it under and topstitch. Press pocket allowances into wrong side according to pattern. Topstitch the pocket on front part and topstitch.
5. Serge front /middle edges of garment and garment lower edges. Stitch garment side edges. Serge seams and press them. Stitch decorative braid to garment lower edge. Stitch leg inside seams and serge them, press seams backwards. Serge joining seam and press it. Stitch front edge and middle edge up to closure notch. Make another stitch along crotch seam close to seam joining front seam and middle seam.
6. Press closure one-piece facing into wrong side. Stitch the zipper under closure left allowance. Stitch zipper free braid to right one-piece facing. Fold button catch along the center wrong side out and overstitch along two sides. Turn button catch right side out and press it; them serge button catch side. Stitch button catch to zipper closure left allowance. Topstitch slit right edge catching the facing.
7. Fold belt loop along the center wrong side out, adjust edges and overstitch at 0.5-0.7 cm (3/16") from edges. Then turn right out, place the seam along fold line or making an edging of 0.1-0.2 -cm (1/16") width into wrong side, and press it.
8. Press the waistband along the enter right side out and serge lower inner edge. Cut belt loops according to size and topstitch them on waistband lower edge.
9. Stitch the waistband to garment upper edge. Cut elastic braid according to size. Topstitch elastic braid on waistband at side seams levels between upper belt loop and back one (on both sides). Overstitch waistband lower end, cut them at corners and turn right side out. Topstitch waistband lower sergeed edge on joining seam and press ready waistband. Topstitch belt loops on waistband.
10. Make a buttonhole into right ends of waistband, and sew buttons on left end.