You will need: velour/denim; fusing; elastic braid; Velcro.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Back part - 2 details
3. Waistband - 1 detail
4. Panel - 1 detail
1. Apply the fusing to waistband.
2. Fold panel upper/middle/lower edges into wrong side and sew them under by hand (with edge closed).
3. Serge front/middle/lower edges, side/inside leg edges of front/back parts. Stitch leg inside seams and pres them apart. Stitch left side seam and press it apart.
4. Stitch front edge and back edges. Make another stitch along crotch seam close to seam joining front seam and back seam.
5. Press the waistband along the center, right side out, and serge lower inner edge.
6. Stitch waistband raw edge to panel upper edge. Cut elastic braid and pull it into waistband back part. Fix elastic braid along side seams.
7. Lay back part right side edge on panel side edge and serge them. Serge right side edge of shorts front part. Stitch garment right side seam.
8. Topstitch waistband lower sergeed edge on joining seam and press ready waistband. Press hem allowance into wrong side and topstitch. Topstitch Velcro on shorts and on panel according to marks.