You will need: viscose poplin; fusing; 3 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Collar - 2 folded detail
2. Back part - 1 folded detail
3. Lower front part - 1 folded detail
4. Front yoke - 1 folded detail
5. Back neckline facing - 1 folded detail
6. Front facing - 2 details
7. Back sleeve - 2 details
8. Front sleeve - 2 details
Fusing: back neckline facing, outer collar.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of back neckline facing, outer collar. Reinforce also closure lower segment with fusing.
2. Press one-piece plackets of front facing to right side and overstitch the projection which is placket upper segment between bend and marking line. Slash neckline edge neat stitch end stopping 1 mm (1/16") before stitch; turn the placket right side out and press. Lay facings on front part right sides together and topstitch along long edges. Cut placket allowance and make triangle slash at its end. Turn plackets to wrong side, adjust them and reinforce with double stitch along base.
3. Sew shoulder/side seams to slit marks.
4. Lay collar details right sides together and topstitch along ends and fly parts. Turn right side out and press.
5. Sew shoulder seams of front facings and back neckline. Turn front facings to right sides, lay it on garment right sides together, insert the collar and stitch. Turn facing and front facing to wrong side and press.
6. Sew sleeve lower/upper edges to notch mark. Press allowances apart. Sew sleeves into armholes.
7. Press garment/sleeve hem to wrong side, fold them under and topstitch. Topstitch slit edges at 1 mm from bends.
8. Make buttonholes into right placket and sew buttons on left one.