Recommended fabrics: pre-padded nylon fabric (raincoat-type fabrics).
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
You will need: Pre-padded nylon fabric; wool flannel for lining; 4 metal snaps 1.2 cm (1/2”) in diameter.
Front - 2 pieces
Back - 1 piece
Lining (cut by shell patterns without changes):
Front – 2 pieces
Back – 1 piece
1. Sew shoulder seams and press allowances open. Sew shoulder seams of lining, press allowances open.
2. Place shell and lining together face-to-face, sew at neckline, front edges, bottom and armholes. Clip allowances in corners and at curved areas. Turn the garment to the face side through the side seam. Press all recent seams.
3. Sew side seams of shell. Sew side seams of lining, leaving open areas in the MIDDLE of each side seam of lining. Hand-sew open areas of side seams of lining.
4. Topstitch at 0.5 cm (1/4”) garment at neckline, front edges, bottom and armholes.
5. Install snaps according to pattern markings.