You will need: natural/artificial suede; lining; 4 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Inner collar - 2 pieces
2. Outer collar - 1 folded piece
3. Inner stand-up collar - 1 folded piece
4. Outer stand-up collar - 1 folded piece
5. Front fringe - 2 pieces
6. Back fringe - 1 piece
7. Pocket - 2 pieces
8. Back yoke - 1 folded piece
9. Middle back part - 2 pieces
10. Lower back part - 2 pieces
11. Middle front part - 2 pieces
12. Lower front part - 2 pieces
13. Front facing - 2 pieces
14. Front yoke - 2 pieces
15. Back sleeve - 2 pieces
16. Front sleeve - 2 pieces
17. Slit facing - 4 pieces
1. Pocket - 2 pieces
2. Back part - 1 folded piece
3. Front part - 2 pieces
4. Back sleeve - 2 pieces
5. Front sleeve - 2 pieces
1. Make 4 overcast buttonholes into right front part: cut 10 stripes of 5 cm (2") length (=facing of buttonhole) from piping braid and press them along the center. Stitch 2 facings on each 0.75 cm (1/4") distance from slit mart along upper/lower lines, so that open edges of facings meet strictly in buttonhole's center. Cut the front part between stitches (stop cutting before ends), cut the fabric diagonally at stitch ends. Do not cut facings! Make a neat frame of facings. Turn facings' ends and small triangles into wrong side. Topstitch triangles facings at wrong side.
2. Stitch lower back part to upper back part. Stitch back yoke to middle back part inserting a stripe for fringe. Turn the seam towards the yoke and topstitch. Stitch lower back part to middle back part.
3. Stitch middle front part to upper front part inserting a stripe for fringe. Stitch lower front part to middle front part.
4. Lay pocket lining on fabric pocket and overstitch it along all edges excluding small segment into upper edge. Cut extra fabric above seams and turn the pocket right side out. Topstitch the pocket on front part along marking.
5. Stitch shoulder/side seams towards slit mark.
6. Stitch inner collar's details. Stitch inner stand-up collar to inner collar; stitch outer stand-up to outer collar. Lay inner collar on outer one right sides together and overstitch them along ends and collar falls. Turn the collar right side out.
7. Stitch sleeve upper/lower seams. Press hem allowance into wrong side.
8. Stitch slit facings to lining front/back details. Stitch shoulder/side seams of lining details to slit mark. Stitch lining sleeves leaving a slit into one of seams for turning right side out. Stitch sleeves into armholes. Stitch front facings to lining.
9. Lay the lining on the garment right sides together inserting the collar between necklines and overstitch along edgings, neckline and hem. Turn the garment right side out, fold lining sleeve hems under and sew them to fabric sleeve hems.
10. Topstitch frames of overcast buttonholes along joining seam on front facing. Cut front facing opposite buttonholes. Sew buttons on left front part.
11. Cut the fringe neatly.