You will need: fleece; fusing; separable zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Off-set welt - 2 pieces
2. Upper pocket bag - 2 pieces
3. Lower pocket bag - 2 pieces
4. Center back part - 2 pieces
5. Side back part - 2 pieces
6. Side front part - 2 pieces
7. Collar - 2 pieces
8. Center front part - 2 pieces
9. Sleeve - 2 pieces
Fusing: off-set welt, collar.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of off-set welt and collar.
2. Stitch middle back seam and back bulk seams.
3. Cut side front slit pockets with welts: press welts along the center right side out. Apply the stripe of fusing of 2 cm (6/8") width to wrong side of pocket marking. Lay off-set welt and fabric lower pocket bag on front part, right sides together, pin them together along pocket entrance marking and stitch. Lengthwise edges of facings coincides to pocket marking middle line! Cut the front part between stitches, cut the fabric diagonally at stitch ends. Do not cut facings! Press seam facing allowances apart. Fold facings into wrong side through the slit, then tack. Lay lower pocket bag on front part's wrong side on welt (lay pocket bag upward); topstitch the welt on right side along joining seam catching the pocket bag. Press pocket bag downwards. Turn small triangles at slit ends into wrong side and topstitch accurately between upper stitch ends and lower stitch ends. Cut pocket bags, adjust, and stitch them together.
4. Stitch front bulk seams. Stitch garment side/shoulder seams.
5. Lay outer collar on inner one and overstitch them along ends and flies. Turn the collar right side out and press it.
6. Stitch sleeve seams. Stitch sleeves into armholes.
7. Press closure allowance on edgings into wrong side and stitch the zipper under it.
8. Stitch inner collar on the garment right sides together. Press the seam towards the collar. Fold open edge of outer collar under and topstitch it along joining seam.
9. Press garment hem/sleeve hems into wrong side, fold under and topstitch them.