You will need: artificial suede/leather; lining; 6 studs.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Flap - 4 pieces
2. Upper pocket - 2 pieces
3. Upper pocket flap - 4 pieces
4. Back yoke - 1 folded piece
5. Middle back part - 2 pieces
6. Side back part - 2 pieces
7. Front yoke - 2 pieces
8. Side front part - 2 pieces
9. Center front part - 2 pieces
10. Front facing - 2 pieces
11. Collar - 2 pieces
12. Upper sleeve - 2 pieces
13. Lower sleeve - 2 pieces
1. Pocket bag - 4 pieces
2. Back part - 1 folded piece
3. Front part - 2 pieces
4. Upper sleeve - 2 pieces
5. Lower sleeve - 2 pieces
1. Stitch middle back seam and relieve back seams. Edgestitch seams.
2. Stitch back yoke to back part right sides together. Turn the seam towards the yoke and edgestitch at 2 mm.
3. Stitch center front part to side front part except pocket entrance. Edgestitch seams.
4. Fold flaps pieces right sides together and overstitch along side edges and lower edge, turn right side out and edgestitch.
5. Coincide open edges of lower flap to edge of center front part's relieve, with the flap on center front part's right side and coinciding flap upper edge to notch. Lay upper pocket bag on the flap. Lay lower pocket bag on side front part's right side. Stitch the flap and pocket bags. Fold pocket bags into wrong side, adjust the, and stitch together. Topstitch flap's short edges on front part along decorative stitch.
6. Coincide upper flap's open edges to yoke edge, with flap on front yoke's right side. Lay upper pocket bag on the flap and tack then together. Lay lower pocket bag on lower front part's right side. Stitch the flap and pocket bags together. Stitch the yoke to front part. Fold pocket bags into wrong side, adjust them and stitch. Slash the seam near the pocket. Turn joining seam towards the yoke and topstitch.
7. Stitch side/shoulder seam of the jacket. Edgestitch seams.
8. Lay inner collar on outer one, right sides together, and overstitch them along ends and collar fall. Turn the collar right side out and topstitch.
9. Stitch sleeve seams. Stitch sleeves into armholes according to marking. Fold sleeve hems into wrong side.
10. Stitch lining shoulder/side seams. Stitch lining sleeves' seams leaving one hole for turning out. Stitch sleeves into armholes. Stitch front facings to lining.
11. Lay the lining on the garment right sides together, inserting the collar between neckline edges, and overstitch along edgings, neckline and hem. Turn the garment right side out, fold lining sleeves' hems under and sew to garment's sleeve hems.
12. Make stud's upper parts into right front part, make lower parts into left font part.