You will need: sheer natural fabric; blind zipper; piping.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Middle back part - 2 details
2. Side back part - 2 details
3. Upper back skirt - 2 details
4. Lower back skirt - 2 details
5. Upper front skirt - 2 details
6. Lower front skirt - 2 details
7. Center front part - 1 detail
8. Side front part - 2 details
1. Stitch princess seam edges into center/side front parts. Serge joining seam and press it towards center front part.
2. Stitch princess seam edges into center/side back part. Serge joining seam and press it towards center back part.
3. Stitch upper skirt side seams and Serge them. Press upper skirt side seams backwards. Stitch lower skirt side seams and Serge them. Press lower skirt side seams backwards. Serge lower skirt hem, fold into wrong side, press and topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16")from the hem.
4. Stitch garment side/shoulder edges. Serge joining seams and press them backwards. Press the piping along the center and overstitch front/back neckline with it, as well as front/back armholes.
5. Lay upper skirt's wrong side on lower skirt right side and tack them together along upper edge. Lay bodice and skirt right sides together coinciding side seams. Stitch at bodice side. Serge the seam and press it.
6. Serge back middle edge. Stitch back middle seam between hem and closure notch. Press joining seam apart, pressing closure slits. Stitch the zipper in.
7. Serge the hem, fold it under, press and topstitch at 0.5 from hem.