Recommended fabrics: artificial fur or suede.
You will need: artificial fur; lining; 4 buttons; shoulder pads.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back Neckline Facing – 1 piece
2. Lower Collar - 2 pieces
3. Upper Collar - 1 piece
5. Center Front - 2 pieces
6. Front Facing - 2 pieces
7. Back - 2 pieces
8. Side Front - 2 pieces
9. Front Sleeve - 2 pieces
10. Back Sleeve - 2 pieces
4. Pocket Bag - 4 pieces
11. Back - 2 pieces
12. Front - 2 pieces
13. Front Sleeve - 2 pieces
14. Back Sleeve - 2 pieces
1. Sew center back seam of Back. Sew princess seams of Front, leaving opening between notches for pocket entrance.
2. Place a Pocket Bag onto Center Front face-to-face at pocket entrance, and stitch together between notches for pocket opening. Place another Pocket Bag onto Side Front face-to-face at pocket entrance, and stitch together between notches for pocket opening. Turn both Pocket Bags inside the pocket, press the seams. Pin Bags together; trim raw edges. Stitch the Pocket Bags together.
3. Sew side and shoulder seams.
4. Sew together Lower Collar pieces, press allowances open. Place Lower and Upper Collars face-to-face, pin and stitch together at all sides except neckline. Clip allowances in corners and at curved lines. Turn the Collar to the face side, press. Place Collar into neckline onto face side of garment, baste.
5. Sew Sleeve seams, press allowances open. Sew each Sleeve into armhole, matching the notches.
6. Turn under and press allowances at bottom of Sleeves. Serge, turn under and press hem allowance at bottom of garment.
7. Hand-sew shoulder pads.
8. Sew Back Neckline Facing to Front Facings. Assemble lining parts similar to construction of shell. Sew Front Facings/Neckline Facing to lining. Turn under twice and topstitch bottom hem of lining. Place lining onto shell face-to-face, matching at center back and shoulder seams. Stitch lining to shell at center front edges and neckline. Turn the garment to the face side through the bottom. Sew Sleeve bottom hem of lining to the Sleeve hemming of shell.
9. Mark buttonholes and buttons’ placement as per pattern. Work buttonholes into right Front, sew buttons accordingly.