Recommended fabrics: lightweight knits and fabrics with elastic fibers.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back – 1 piece
2. Front – 1 piece
3. Sleeve – 2 pieces
4. Back Fly Yoke – 2 pieces
5. Front Fly Yoke – 2 pieces
1. Sew side and shoulder seams. Serge allowances and press them towards Back.
2. Sew sleeve seams. Serge and press allowances. Serge sleeve bottom. Turn under hem allowance, topstitch.
3. Sew sleeves into armholes. Serge seam allowance.
4. Sew Back Fly Yoke to Front Fly Yoke at shoulders – you should do it twice: for Fly Yoke and for its facing. Place Fly Yokes face-to-face and stitch around outside edge. Turn out to the face side through the neckline, clipping corners. Press.
5. Place assembled Fly Yoke into neckline, so that the Yoke is inside the garment! Stitch at neckline to attach Fly Yoke. Cut neckline allowances down to 0.4 cm (1/8") width. Clip neckline allowances. Turn Fly Yoke out to the face side of garment. Baste at neckline. Topstitch neckline at 0.5 cm (3/16") to conceal raw edges of neckline seam.
6. Serge bottom edge of shirt. Turn under hem allowance, topstitch.