You will need: sheer knitted fabric; fusing; 5 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Collar - 2 folded pieces
2. Back part - 1 folded piece
3. Front part one-piece with front facing - 2 pieces
4. Sleeve - 2 pieces
5. Cuff - 2 folded pieces
Fusing: one-piece front facing, outer collar, cuffs.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of one-piece front facing, outer collar, cuffs.
2. Stitch shoulder/side seams towards the mark, serge them and press them apart.
3. Lay collars right sides together and overstitch them along outer side. Turn the collar right side out, process it neatly and press.
4. Serge front facing outer edge, fold it into right side and overstitch it along the neckline between edging's edge and collar mark. Slash neckline/front facing seam near the mark stopping at 1 mm (1/16") before the stitch. Fold front and into wrong side and press it.
5. Lay inner collar the garment right side together and stitch the collar in with 1 cm (3/8") seam. Fold outer collar's lower edge under and topstitch it along joining seam.
6. Stitch sleeve edges together, serge them. Stitch sleeves into armholes.
7. Fold cuffs along the center wrong side out and overstitch them along edges. Turn cuffs right side out and press them.
8. Fold cuff open edges under at1 cm and topstitch them inserting sleeve hem between them.
9. Serge garment hem allowance, turn it into wrong side and topstitch. Topstitch slits into side seams.
10. Make buttonholes into right edge, sew buttons on left one.