You will need: elastic fabric suitable for blouse; fusing; 2 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part - 1 folded piece
2. Collar - 2 folded pieces
3. Front part - 2 pieces
4. Placket - 2 folded pieces
5. Cuff - 2 folded pieces
6. Sleeve - 2 pieces
Fusing: placket, cuffs, collar.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of placket, cuffs, collar.
2. Stitch the placket to front part right sides together. Press seam allowance towards the placket. Fold the placket along the center wrong side out and overstitch lower edge. Turn the placket right side out, press it, fold inner edge under and topstitch along joining seam. Lay plackets one on another and topstitch along marking.
3. Stitch shoulder/side edges together.
4. Serge garment hem allowance, press it into wrong side and topstitch.
5. Process the collar neatly along outer contour. Stitch outer collar into neckline. Fold inner collar under ad topstitch it along joining seam. Make 2 buttonholes into right edge of one-piece stand-up.
6. Stitch sleeve seams. Overstitch cuffs along the center wrong side out along the contour. Turn them right side out and press. Fold the cuff in ring coinciding one of short edges with notch. Stitch the cuff to sleeve right sides together. Fold the cuff downwards; press the seam towards the seam.
7. Stitch sleeves into armholes. Press sleeve joining seams' allowance at sleeve cap segment towards sleeve.